eSmart Payroll Login Help
Please make sure that you have an account at www.eSmartPayroll.com. It is possible that you may have an account with one of our other payroll related websites & services, inlcuding www.eSmartPaycheck.com and www.Paycheckmanager.com. An account at one of the other sites does not guarantee that you have an account here.
If the error message shows "You have entered an invalid username or password", please do the following:
- Click the "Forgot Password" link. Your old password will be reset (gone) and the new password will be sent to your email address/username.The password is reset every time you click "Send Password" after you have entered your email and image verification. Check the junk mail folder if you do not receive it in few minutes or less.
- If you do not receive the password, it is possible that you have used a different username/email. If you still cannot log-in, please send an email with your company name and Federal EIN to support@eSmartpayroll.com and we will help you find your account.
- If you do not have access to the email/username anymore, please send an email to support@eSmartpayroll.com with the following information:
- Company name
- Company FEIN (Federal Employer Identification Number, 9-digits)
- User name/email address
- Your contact information
- The website you are using (eSmart Payroll)
If you received the password, but still cannot log-in:
- If you received a password, it indicates that the username/email is correct. If you requested "Forgot Password" multiple times, make sure you use the most recent password you received.
- Make sure there is no extra space, etc. in the username and password. Please be patient, the log-in checks username/password and the "I am not a robot" check box simultaneously.
- Make sure the "I am not a robot" box is checked before you click "Log-In". You may need to select images as required to get through the "I am not a robot" check. Please read the error message.
- If you are directed to a page asking about changing password, etc., you have successfully logged in. You can change your account password by entering the current password (the one you received in the email and used to log-in) and a new password of your choice.
If you do not see any error messages after you have entered username/password/checkbox, then there is probably a security restriction on your device that prevents communication with our server:
- Your username/password are correct. Our system validated the information so there is no error message. However, we cannot exchange information because your computer does not accept "cookies".
- Without reviewing or changing your security settings, you can try a different browser, switch from Chrome to IE, Edge, Firefox, or vice versa, or switch to a different computer or device.
- You may need to get help from your tech support to review your computer settings. If switching browsers or devices does not wo, it could be the security restrictions in your company network. Unfortunately, we will not be able to resolve the issue for you.